- Fill: Mulberry Silk Fibre
- Thread Count: 250
- Construction: Karo Stitch which prevents the silk from shifting.
Are you looking for an alterative to down that is light weight yet warm enough for the winter. If so this is the perfect solution to having the comfort of a duvet with the coolness of silk.
The Mulberry silk is also a finer more even thread and when layered to make a duvet it traps more air and as a result more of the sleepers’ body heat.
Natural, breathable, cool comfort!
All measurements are stated width x length.
||66 x 86
||168 x 218
||80 x 86
||204 x 218
||90 x 90
||229 x 229
||104 x 90
||264 x 229
||112 x 100
||284 x 254
All stated dimensions are measure while the product is flat before washing. Small but commercially acceptable variations from these measurements may occur.
The winter silk duvet must be dry cleaned.
- A farmed silk made from cocoon of the Bombyx moth that is fed only mulberry leaves
- The silk strand is long, lustrous and naturally white and does not require bleaching
- Less processing of the silk strand makes mulberry silk more hypoallergenic
- Duvets are made by expanding small balls of silk into large think sheets. Many thin sheets are layered on each other until the required thickness is reached. This is done by hand and is very labour intensive.
Bleached is NOT used when the silk is cleaned.
Number of grams in each duvet
Twin 1520 grams
Double 1728 grams
Queen 2096 grams
King 2416 grams
- Ontario, CA
It's warm enough but I expect it a bit thicker.
Would you recommend? Yes
Reviewed Date: 02/07/2017
Was this review helpful?
1 of 1 visitors found this review helpful